Copyright Policy/DMCA. You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, where applicable please provide our DMCA Copyright Agent with the following information as more specifically provided below in our DMCA policy. Counter notifications where applicable under the DMCA can be provided to the DMCA authorized agent indicated below.
DMCA Policy www.winningcodes.com respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users and members to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act www.winningcodes.com will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement committed using the www.winningcodes.com Service or Website that are reported to the www.winningcodes.com Designated Copyright Agent identified in the sample notice below.
If you are a copyright owner, authorized to act on behalf of one or authorized to act under any exclusive right under copyright, please report alleged copyright infringements taking place on or through the www.winningcodes.com Service or Website by completing the following DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement and delivering it to the www.winningcodes.com Designated Copyright Agent. Upon receipt of Notice as described below www.winningcodes.com will take action pursuant to the DMCA, including where appropriate removal of the challenged use content from the Website or Services and/or termination of the www.winningcodes.com user's account.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement ("Notice")
- Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or - if multiple copyrighted works are covered by this Notice - you may provide a representative list of the copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
- Identify the material or link you claim is infringing (or the subject of infringing activity) and that access to which is to be disabled, including at a minimum, if applicable, the URL of the link shown on the relevant website where such material may be found.
- Provide your mailing address, telephone number, and, if available, email address.
- Include both of the following statements in the body of the Notice:
- "I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use)."
- "I hereby state that the information in this Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed."
- Provide your full legal name and your electronic or physical signature.
Deliver this Notice, with all items completed, to www.winningcodes.com Designated Copyright Agent:
Copper Mind, Inc.
12 Frontage Street,
Elmsford, New York 10523